I love love love "Dazed and Confused"!!!
Classic tail....last day of High school.....get a little stoned, get a little drunk, go camping, paddle the freshman.
Whats not to love?

"The older you get the more rules they make you follow, thats when you just gotta keep livin man...
L-I-V-I-N"
-Dazed and Confused

" Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place."
-Dazed and Confused

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man"
-Dazed and Confused

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
-Dazes and Confused
No comments:
Post a Comment