Sunday, May 15, 2011

last night....

last evening I attend two great bashes....

first off I attended the wedding of my great freind Cate Todd and Dave Christinson.
It was an amazing wedding!  Exactly what I would expected from Cate....fabulous, classy and beauitful.
I am so happy for Cate to have found her soul mate! She has always been such a good freind to me and im so happy that I was able to attend her big day! 
and she looked absolutely GEORGOUS!
Love you Cate!


second stop.....

one of my very bestiesss Jamie had her send of party for Miss USA!!!
it was a wonderful party...  completele with the most amazing taco cart I have ever had!!!
I am so excited to attend the Miss USA pagent and I am even more excited for Jamie to become the next Miss USA!!!! 
Gooooooo Jamie!!!!!!!


(these pictures are accually from a different cocktail party we had for jamie a few months ago.....but gets the point across)

No comments:

Post a Comment