best love stories.....

"despite all there differences, they had one thing in common. They were crazy about each other"
-The Notebook

"When I think of why I make pictures, the reason that I can come up with just seems that I've been making my way here. It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you."
-Bridges of Madison County

"Once upon a time there was a girl I knew, who lived across the street. Brown hair, brown eyes. When she smiled, I smiled. When she cried, I cried. Every single thing that ever happened to me that mattered, in some way had to do with her. That day Winnie and I promised each other that no matter what, that we'd always be together. It was a promise full of passion and truth and wisdom. It was the kind of promiss that can only come from the hearts of the very young."
-The Wonder Years

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."
-The Graduate
"your the one who ended it remember?
yes, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you"
-Friends
yes, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you"
-Friends

No comments:
Post a Comment