Tuesday, November 22, 2011

An Ode to the best film of allllllll time!!!!......


Tumblr_le64dchawr1qdsb4qo1_500_large

"If you can't be in athlete, be an athletic supporter." 
-Principal McGee

Tumblr_lgkuo2gzns1qcvy9bo1_500_large

"Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend on is a daddy. "
-Frenchy

Tumblr_lqjd76aipo1qdtveao1_500_large

"Why, this car is Auto-matic. Its System-matic. Its Hyyyyydro-matic. Why, its Greased Lightning!"
-Danny 


Tumblr_ln6axoqwpt1qjjurbo1_500_large

"Tell me about it, stud."
-Sandy

Tumblr_lpmk0brl1u1qzto9qo1_500_large

"I don't steal and I don't lie / But I can feel and I can cry / A fact I bet you never knew / But to cry in front of you / That's the worst thing I could do. "
-Rizzo

Tumblr_lqp2m1tnx21qd71d4o1_500_large

"They call me Cha Cha because I'm the best dancer at St. Bernadette's. "
-Cha Cha

"With the worst reputation...."

-Frenchy 

Olivia-newton-john-grease-03_large

"That's cool baby, you know how it is, rockin' and rollin' and what not."
-Danny

Tumblr_led59xxvew1qds97wo1_400_large

"A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card, when you only care enough to send the very best"
-Kenicki

Grease_car_race_la_river_large

"What do you guys think of Sandy? Do you think we can let her into the Pink Ladies? "
-Frenchy

"Nah, she looks to pure to be pink!" 

-Rizzo

attention whore


❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment