Wednesday, November 23, 2011

yummmm....

Happy Thanksgiving! 
392795_324131300936624_218141808202241_1499987_250587880_n_large

Giving Thanks.....

I am thankful for all my wonderful friends. I have always felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many good people.  I truly believe I have the best friends around!

I am thankful for my great family! They are always so supportive of me and never hesitate to help me out in times of need.  I am so lucky to have them.  Without them I don't know where I would be.

I am thankful for Laughter.

Now that I am out on my own I have truly learned to be thankful for shelter.  I am so happy to be experiencing life out of my parents house! I am so lucky to have a roof over my head and I love my little condo!  

I am thankful for my lovely boyfriend who I look forward to seeing everyday :)

Food! I truly love love love a good meal!  (maybe too much)! I look forward to my next meal as soon as one ends! I am so happy and thankful to have food on my plate! It is one of my greatest joys!

I am thankful for my my T.V.!  I love my shows......Game of Thrones, Dexter, Braking Bad, re runs Of Sex in The City, re runs of Sopranos, Kardashian mania, etc etc!

I am thankful for my clothing!!!

I am thankful for my education and the opportunity I have had to pursue it! 

I am thankful for my body and to be in good health. 

I am thankful for the good times.  So many wonderful memories and something to look forward too all the time!  I live to never have a dull moment and i treasure the fun I have!  The little things that brighten my life.......
Bowling Nights
Girls Nights
Movie Dates
Chicken Wing Monday
Weekend Adventures 
Vacations
Staying Up All Night
Just Laughing and Talking With Good Friends
Sunday Funday
Golfing Sundays 
Utah Games
Going Out
Funny Cab Rides
Weekend Get Away's
Jazz Games
  etc.....

I am thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment