Thursday, January 26, 2012

shake it up.....

At Sundance this year I had the wonderful opportunity to work for GenArt as the "Brand Ambassador" for Tic Tac, to help launch there new campaign "Shake It Up".  I worked as the "tic tac girl" handing out tic tac's and encouraging celebs/guests to be in our video taking a pledge to "shake things up" in your every day life! The event was hosted in the "Bertolli meal soup Chalet" at the Sky lounge, so there was alot alot of free soup, open bar and tons of free "shwag" from Solstice Eye Wear and Lumene Cosmetics (of coarse I couldn't help myself but to dig in on that)!
 It was actually one of the coolest events I have ever worked! During the day the "bertolli meal soup chalet" worked as a lounge and then by night the Chalet transformed into private events for "7 for all man kind, 7 fresh faces in film" and after parties for Featured Sundance films. It was great fun but the BIG fun of Sundance is always Celeb hunting......here's a list of celebs I spotted and rubbed elbows with....and of coarse gave Tic Tac's too!
Laura Prepon: "That 70's Show", "Are you the Chelsea" (coolest girl) 
Justin Long: "He's Just Not That into You", "Accepted", "Dodge Ball"
Ryan Kwanten: Also known as MY LOVE "Jason Stackhouse" on "True Blood" .OBSESSED.
Andie MacDowell: "Groundhogs Day" , "4 Weddings and a Funeral"
Byrdie Bell (left): "Homecomng" & the current Brand Ambassador of Lumene cosmetics 
Alia Shawkat (right): "Maybe" on "Arrested Development", "The Runaways", "Whip It" (she was interviewed and was so funny and clever....im a new fan)
Mark Webber: "Scott Pilgram VS The World", "Snow Day"
Isla Fisher: "Wedding Crashers", "Confessions of a Shopaholic"
Cuba Gooding Jr. : "Jerry McGuire" "What Dreams May Come" "Radio" (he was SOOO rude and snotty)
My CRUSH Seth Rogen!!!! -And his Wife (BLAH) Lauren Miller who co wrote and co stars in the Sundance film "For a Good time, Call" (she was nice but i cant help but hate her)
Nia Vardalis: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
Anthony Mackie: "The Hurt Locker", "Million Dollar Baby" (I had no idea he was famous as was chatting him up as usual...someone had to tell me he was a big deal. embarrassing)



And.....a lot of Z Listers and other random people
like
 Ben Lyons from E! news
Stevey From "East Bound and Down"
Some of the Cast of "The League"
etc....

Basically it was amazing and I got to see LITTERALLY my two biggest crushes.....Jason Stackhouse and Seth Rogen. 


SHAKE IT UP!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment