This weekend was BUSY as can be! I truly worked non stop! Luckily I have fabulous fun jobs!
first off it was the Salt Lake Bee's season opener so we stopped by Lucky 13 to get the fans excited! Even if your not a drinker you should stop by Lucky 13 before the games because they have AMAZING food! YUMMM!!!!


Sat I spent at Natturday...Basically an outdoor party hosted by Natural Light at Brighton! It was a BLAST! BBQ, Music, Skiing, it was a great event!

and yes we wore Natty Light Bikini's HAHA!
On Sunday to make up for my lack of rest we went for a leisurely Sunday Funday on the Green Pig Patio!

after Green Pig we went to Maxwell's...Layden (one of the Jazz assistant coaches) sent us desert and I froze up and couldnt speak! After that i knew it was time for bed! Great weekend! Time flies when your having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment