This weekend we went to Moab for memorial weekend! I have to say it was the most fun I have had in a hot minute!
I am so so sad because I took amazing/hilarious pictures on my camera documenting the trip! And some how it vanished! Wouldn't you know it! So i only have my crappy 3G Iphone camera to document!
Needless to say it was such a great trip, camping, eating, drinking, swimming in the water hole, hiking, brunch in town, Mexican food in town, wine tasting, RB, blow dart guns, shooting guns, monologues, sky diving etc etc!
our camping spot....So damn pretty!!!
some delicious margaritas at the Yummy Mexican placed I LOVED...
Love around the campfire
when we finally arrived at the skydiving place at 11:00 AM we didn't actually dive till about 5:30......so it was a long day at the airplane hanger...we ended up making best friends with the skydiving people and hung over all day BBQ'd, enjoyed some brats and burgers, played with some sidewalk chalk, I rode around on a little motorcycle....it turned out to be a FUN day! The skydiving peeps told us we were there favorite group to ever come through! ( It was actually quite sad parting ways at the end of the day...hahah)And then.....Will Smith showed up. I'm not lying. Will Smith was really there.....but OBVIOUSLY the actual sky diving was the highlight of the day!
Me: before/skeptical.....during......After/over joyed
The sky dive crew.....Katie and Myself, Nick and Christian, Maureen and Alex and sadly Walker had to take the jump on his own!
With out a doubt it was the coolest thing I have EVER done! Already planning my next dive in Powell!!!!!
Great times, great friends, great trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment