Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homestead Smiths Golf Tourney....

I spent the last 3 days and nights at the homestead working at the Smiths Golf Tournament....AKA the all you can drink golf tournament!
It would seriously one of the most fun things I have done ALL summer!  I have attended quite a few tourneys  this summer but this one was BY FAR the most extreme....!!! 
It was a adult paradise, unlimited drinks sponsored by Budweiser, Heineken, Miller, Coors, Jagermeister, Patron, passing out unlimited product and shwag. There was also amazing buffets for breakfast lunch and dinner.  By night the real party would begin, we would get all gussied up and head down to the party at the club house.  A band played, roulette and poker tables, open bar, yummy food and a lot of fun under our favorite willow tree.  This is what summer is all about!
love my job!
  
our beautiful bar at the bud hole
staying up till 2 and waking up at four was not my favorite part of the trip....but oh my looks pretty
I also worked at the Heineken sponsored hole....
things got crazy at the Heine hole.....I encouraged tournament goers (average at 55) to bob for beers, shot gun and while doing so we dumped buckets of ice water over there heads.  Bad influence!
 All and all it was one amazing weekend!
and the weekend is not even over! wooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment