On Thursday (yes I consider Thursday a weekend night) we went to the "Iron and Wine" at the Twighlight concert series....in my opinion was to crowded and NOT worth it! But it was such a fun night! Bike cabs down to the concert then we headed to Poplar and then Cheers!
One of the most insane nights of the summer!
Friday morning I gave away a free cruise to the Bahamas to one lucky couple!!! So fun!
Afterwards, we went on a TRIPLE date to Z tajas and then headed out for the evening!
lovely Friday!

Saturday we had a fun day on the Green Pig roof top (our favorite place)
complete with the most amazing appetizers! Chili Verde Quesadilla stole my heart!
after my day in the sun I headed to Liquid Joe's for Bud to attend the Spazmatics concert!
If you have never heard of Spazmatics you are missing out....they are an 80's cover band they are ridiculously good!
Obviously had to squeeze in a little pool......
headed home and stayed up night chatting with these two hooligans!
It was such a fun weekend....but I am very READY to have a slow pace week the weekends just come to quickly these days!!!! SHEEESH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment