Friday, October 5, 2012

and its on Thursday....

sometimes I think I need a weekend FROM the weekend!  The week just doesn't last long enough, I turn around and BAM weekend.back.again.
Cant Stop Wont Stop.
anyway....Thursday (yes I consider Thursday a weekend night) I enjoyed the afternoon at my favorite place on earth...the tailgate lot!  Then the football game!  Then hit the town!  It was an epic night!
I am all tuckered out from the fun.....and its on Thursday!!!

I just want you to notice that in one night I wore 3 different caps!  That's just how I roll!
*********
after a great night on the town its an obvious MUST to stop in OASIS games and play Magic: The Gathering with all of the nerdy gamer's!  Who...to say the least did not enjoy Alex and I busting in on there game. hehe
and then I woke up with the cards in my purse....so i'm officially a gamer!
I had never heard of this game, but I have come to learn it is a mix between world of war craft and Pokemon.
hmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment